How to change ScenarioBuilder's default shortcut key or hotkey to a user defined hotkey?
This is for the users who need alternative ScenarioBuilder hotkeys.
1. Launch ScenarioBuilder.
2. Click "View" and then "Options".
3. Options window will pop-up, then click "Global Hotkeys" tab to set your desired keyboard shortcut.
Click the Action drop-down menu to select your action key.
4. Click the Action drop-down menu and select "Capture Image Mode"
5. There are two ways to select the Hotkeys, one way is to click the boxes of the desired hotkey and then select the key by using the drop-down button to scroll the key to use, in this instance "C"
Or click the ellipsis button to view the Hotkey Selection window as shown below.
6. Once you are done, click Add button and click okay when done to save your work.