This can be a solution for user(s) that needs to pinpoint a Citrix server name by adding the server name in the notification error.
Using the Citrix Receiver for the On Failure scenario:
1. Create a new scenario and add a with a Variable Name (i.e. CTX_Server). Add a Variable Value "No Connection Info"
2. Create aof the Citrix Receiver icon located in your system taskbar.
3. Create aof by right click the Citrix Receiver icon and set Continue On Failure in properties.
4. Create aof button. Set Continue On Failure in properties.
5. Create aof (set it to Continue on Failure) and create a child action.
6. Set the properties' Variable Name to CTX_Server (don't forget to set where the Text Area is located.
7. Create two for the and buttons, to close the windows open.
8. Lastly, create ancopying the two buttons on step number 6.
B. Add an action which will include your scenario.
%CTX_Server% variable added to Failure Message of your scenario.