Is it possible to schedule a load test in AppLoader?
Yes, you can create tests and schedule them to run automatically at a specific time.
Schedule New Test
Once you have created and saved your test plan, you can schedule the test to run by:
1) Click on the Scheduled Tests List button in the menu bar.
2) Then, click “Schedule New Test” button. A new row will appear.
3) Schedule a test by:
- Selecting the desired Test Plan or Execution Flow from the drop down menu
- Select a date. The date can be chosen using a calendar widget.
- Enter a time.
Note: The test will run at the time you entered according to the timezone you have set on your AppLoader Controller machine.
- To receive load test results, enter the email address you would like to receive them to.
Note: You need to configure SMTP email server capability before AppLoader can send notifications. Please refer to Test Plan Notifications section in the AppLoader User Guide for more information.
- Add a note for your scheduled test and click “Save” button upon completing test scheduling settings for selected test.
When the selected date/time for the test arrives, the Controller will start rUsers automatically if needed, the scheduled test will be removed from the “Scheduled Tests List” and it will be shown as active on the “Real Time” page.
Note: If a load test is in progress, the Controller will wait until the current load test is completed before starting the execution of the scheduled test.
Edit Scheduled Test
To edit the properties of an existing scheduled test before the execution, click inside the field you wish to edit for the desired scheduled test. Make edits and save.
Delete Scheduled Test
To delete a scheduled test, click theicon next to the desired test;
Click “Yes” to confirm the deletion of the scheduled load test.
View Scheduled Tests List
Click the “Scheduled Tests List” button to see a list of all the Scheduled Tests List;